Monday, May 10, 2010

Wonderful World of Food

Many people have told me that I should start a food blog. And since my foray into the blogging world in January, I have been surprised at how much easier it is than I thought it would be. And it has been so much fun that I decided to go ahead and start this blog to share all the fun, wonderful food tips and tricks I have learned over the years and that I am still learning. Hopefully I can share some great recipes with you as well. (If you have questions or want recipes for anything specific let me know with a comment so I know people are reading!) Notice the yummy individual cheesecakes at the top of the page. I will do a post on how to make these soon. For now you can go to www.howdoesshe.com and check out the Cook & Bake section. Scroll down and you'll see a tutorial on how to make a cheesecake. It is so good!

5 comments:

  1. Go Jackie!!! I'm excited to follow your foodie blog. I'm loving your baking talents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jackie! I'm super excited to learn new things from you...you're so talented, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I am so glad you started a food blog! I'm following:) Give me some good recipes!!!:) Your blog looks great-simple but yummy looking. Come see what I am doing on my blog(I may have already sent you there). On Tuesdays I post recipes that compliment the book I reviewed for the week. www.dearestdreams.com
    Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie good for you. I'm excited to get some awesome recipes and tips. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you had a food blog! That's great! I don't know how you find the time, but I liked looking at what creations you have done. The cheesecakes, I've got to try sometime, they look fabulous!! I would love to see some quick ideas for dinners. I'm always looking for something new to try that may please my family. Good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete